We are searching for proactive professionals who are passionate about assisting students as they progress through their academic journey, from new student orientation to graduation.
- Discussing career and educational goals with students.
- Making Cold calls.
- Aiding in the course selection process to ensure progress towards student goals.
- Displaying an interest in student development.
- Identifying student strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintaining updated reports on student progress.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of institutional policies.
- Preferred skills :
Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Experience in student counselling, development, education, or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and updated records concerning student performance.
- Understanding of institutional policies, procedures, and resources.
- A desire to help students in their academic journey.
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: