- Experience in managing accounts payable and receivable functions.
- He should have knowledge in Statutory Compliance – TDS/TDS returns, GST/GST returns, PF & ESI etc.
- Petty Cash handling, Hands on Experience in Tally Software. Calculation of Service Tax & Return. Party Account reconciliation & Bank reconciliation. Maintaining book keeping & tally.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Mail writing skills, communication skill.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
Preferred skills :
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Good academic background.
- Immediate Joiner
- Job location : Head Office Transorze Solutions
Plaese send resumes with subject line ” Accounts Officer” to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: