We are looking for AI Engineers with 2-3 years of relevant engineering experience
- Performing all technical development for assigned applications including architecture, design, developing prototypes, writing new code and API’s, and performing unit and assembly testing of developed software also as needed.
- Build and automate our AI/ML data pipelines & work stream from data analysis, experimentation, model training, model evaluation, deployment, operationalization, and tuning to visualization.
- Research new algorithms to tailor solutions to Insurance world.
- Identify new use-cases and come with PoC
- Assess the AI/ML solutions/use-cases provided by partner companies and help adoption
- Aware of the market trends and new technologies and benefit analysis of the same
- Implement various use-cases using machine learning from identifying the algorithm, implementation, data set training and deployment. Build a feedback mechanism for re-training the model
- Deployment of machine/deep learning models
- Training and testing deep learning models at scale
- Hands-on experience in AI/machine learning
- Must possess R&D skills to look for new solutions.
- Should know how to build AI models for un-structured datasets like videos, Photos, Voice, Speech.
- Experience in building backend python applications.
- Experience in building Microservices using python.
- Strong experience in building applications using AWS managed services like (SQS, Lambda, Elb etc)
- Strong experience in building distributed and scalable backend services.
- Experience in writing scalable code using Python programming language (oops concepts)
- Self-starter to research new algos and their PoC
- Skills: Python, OpenCV, Keras/PyTorch/Tensorflow Deep Learning/Machine Learning, Computer Vision (Image Classification, Object Detection), Image processing, rest API
- Should have deep knowledge of basic AI algorithms like LSTM, Object Classification, Object detection, Pattern recognition, RNN, CNN
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant engineering experience
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details