Job Description :
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on Android Native application development experience
- Has good knowledge of Android application development.
- Developing strong and secure android applications.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Should be able to multi-task.
- Good code optimization and debugging skills
- Experience with working with third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Experience with object-oriented design and development.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Please mention “Android Developer (AD-VC10)” as Subject line.
send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: