What skills You come With:
- Strong knowledge in the OOPs concepts
- Experience in Android SDK
- Hands-on experience in developing Android Apps using Java (Min 2 app, play store links are)
- Knowledge in Kotlin programming language
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge in various application architectures
- Experience Level: 0.6 – 1 Year
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E/ MCA/M.Sc CS
To apply: http://jobs.perfomatix.com/android-developer-18395/
Perfomatix is a fast growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India, and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts, innovators, and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world-class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world-class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
Perfomatix is looking out for creative and avid problem-solving candidates with classical and novel techniques to deliver advanced solutions, to start a challenging career with us.
What You’ll Do:
- Incumbent will be developing our futuristic mobile and choose the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server-side tech.
- Driving innovations constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Proactively identify and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end services & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise within team and cross-team.