Brief description :
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficient in Java and OOPS concept
- Extensive hands-on development experience using Java and Kotlin
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development, from scratch to publishing in the App store
- Strong knowledge in Kotlin, Core Java, Android SDK.
- Experience in Android UI frameworks Design and complex reactive touch-based UI.
- Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle the end-to-end project from requirements gathering, UI design, writing functional and technical specifications, development, and testing.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with a different screen size
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications(FCM)
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Expertise in Android and Java
- Must have expertise in Google Maps API, SQLite database, JSON/XML parsing, Web Service integrations, and Media Players. Good understanding of Relational DB design and Object-Oriented design. Proficient with OOA&D; and OO Modeling.
- Good code optimization and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in Third-party SDK integrations like FB, Twitter preferred.
- An added advantage for experience in the push notification.
- Designing and deploying Android App to store
The application must contain the following information in the email content, otherwise the same will be rejected without any prior notice
Work Experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org