Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, code, analyse, and test systems on Android app
- End to end feature development on Mobile frontend
- Writing high performance and modular front-end code
- Work closely with the design and product teams to implement and polish design mocks on a precise, detailed level
- Directly responsible for achieving aesthetic excellence in the Android mobile applications, with end-to-end ownership of projects.
Candidate Profile & Skills Required
- 2-6 years of experience on the Mobile frontend preferably on Android platform for a consumer business
- App development experience in Kotlin Language
- Worked with Android Jetpack components
- Very good at CS fundamentals, Code design, Object-oriented programming
- Expertise in writing high performant and modular front-end code
- Extremely detail-oriented, with a knack for design details
- Strong empathy for end-user experience
- Self-driven, self motivated, and comfortable with aggressive deadlines and executing on fast iteration cycles
- Experience with unit testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering, preferably related to Computer science
- Must be a very good team player
- Should have working knowledge in Agile methodology and aware of the terminology.
- Should have an overall understanding of Full stack development.
- Availability should be immediate
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org