Brief description :
- Strong experience with functional and performance testing in large-scale, complex, full-stack systems
- Hands on experience working with automation tools/frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Junit, TestNG, RestAssured, Jmeter, Blaze meter etc.)
- Demonstrated history of strong proficiency with programming in an enterprise-scale language (e.g., Java, Python, etc.)
- Seamless integration with other tools within the CI/CD pipeline for automatic builds or deployment.
- Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from a RDBMS database including No-SQL or JSON formatted DBs.
- Strong emphasis on Testing, Quality and Automation, Bug detection and troubleshooting
- Software QA methodologies, Test cases, Test plans and test approaches
- Strong analytical skills and ability to autonomously solve problems.
- Understanding and working knowledge with Data Driven, Keyword Driven framework models.
- Experience using Splunk or other monitoring and debugging tools (New relic, Elastic stack etc.,)
- Certain degree of experience in maintain the architecture for the automation framework.
- Hands on experience with Unix and SQL
- Tools: Jenkins, Github, Splunk, Jira, Ecllipse or similar IDE
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to email@example.com along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.