Brief description :
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in the US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and following up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- Perform pre-call analysis and check the status by calling the payer or using IVR or web portal services
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies.
- Assess and resolve inquiries, requests, and complaints through calling to ensure that customer inquiry are resolved at the first point of contact
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials/underpayments
- Should have at least 6 month’s experience in AR calling.
- Excellent English communication abilities with good Analytical and Logical Reasoning skills.
- Should have an eye for detail and be passionate about learning.
- Candidates must be able to work with a high volume of work while paying attention to detail and maintain high-Quality Levels.
- Graduation or Diploma or equivalent Qualification preferred
Email : email@example.com