Assistant Manager (BPO) – Navigant BPM
Job Description :
- Ensure that the daily volumes for are delivered within turnaround time.
- Analyze and implement methods to raise productivity levels of medical insurance compilers while meeting accuracy requirements.
- Continuously monitor work flow status, and adjust staff accordingly. Hold Assistant Managers and team leaders responsible for staffing.
- Continuously analyze and propose adjustments to the production processes with the aim of improving effectiveness by making precise comments and enforcing timelines for completion and feedback.
- Ensure that staffing across shifts is adequately planned and executed so as to meet TAT as per client SLA based on forecasts and volume trends. Escalate issues with regard to staffing, and propose recruitment to either backfill or for coverage of new volumes.
- Play a major role in restricting monthly attrition rate at all levels to 5%. Identify various issues and factors that could trigger higher attrition rate. Hold TL meet every week to identify forecasted attrition per team. Communicate accurately in a timely manner with management on potential issues.
Preferred skills :
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation and above
- Minimum Experience: 4+ yrs as TL
- be able to understands customer needs
- communicate effectively
- understand the organization’s financial performance
- motivate the team
- track and measure staff performance
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org