Associate Test Engineer (Freshers) – Spawoz Technologies
Location: Infopark TBC, Kaloor, Cochin.
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: 0 – 6 months
Qualification: Any Degree or Diploma.
Salary: Best in industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyse all customer requirements and provide appropriate and accurate tested software and coordinate with customer services project management to implement all projects.
- Collaborate with standards engineering team and ensure incorporation of all design improvements into the system as per standard databases.
- Perform tests on systems and design all test specifications according to blueprints and designs.
- Perform troubleshoot and test all assemblies and system, analyse results and rework assemblies if required.
- Prepare technical reports for all tests results and recommend the resolution to all issues and assist to set up all test equipment and perform troubleshoot on all issues and install all associated products.
- Assist various team in performing rework on all optic sub assemblies according to test results and select appropriate specialized test equipment.
- Identify all requirements of equipment and facilities and recommend changes to improve an efficiency of process and documents all tests and associated results.
- Train and provide technical assistance in performing the test on new products and prepare all test procedures and assist in documentation of same.
Send resume to email@example.com or call: +919496840415
More infopark related openings : http://infoparkitjobs.com