Main Tasks :
- Collect business requirements, perform analysis and design reports to meet stakeholders’ requirement
- Interpret and analyse data to identify patterns and correlations among various data points.
- Accurate data interpretation and visualization with Charts and Pivots.
- Build and Manage Dimensional Data models for Datawarehouse
Areas of Responsibility :
- Responsible for driving the BI need of business function and stakeholder
- Coordinate with other stakeholders on data migration, data governance and data profiling
- Responsible to design reports and dashboard for end users
Special Requirements (If any) :
- Proficiency in Advanced EXCEL and Macros and SQL queries
- Strong Experience in DWH and BI
- Visualization skills – Power BI / Tableau and advanced Excel charts
- Strong experience in data integration and data migration tools like Talend
Job Location / State : Technopark,Trivandrum
- Educational Qualification / Technical Certification:
- Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering/Computer Science preferred but not required); or equivalent experience required.
- PowerBI/Tableau, SQL, Database and Excel Marco, SQL Server , SSAS, Talend , Pentaho, R,Phyton , DWH
- Excellent communication Skills – English language fluency – both verbal and written.
- Experience: Minimum 5+ years of Industry experience.
Behavioral Competencies :
- Leadership and influencing qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the stakeholders relating to the deliverables
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
Resume send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send along with CCTC, ECTC, NP , Alternative contact number, Current location, Current company, Officail np, passport size photo
Last date : 20th March 2019