Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the business team/business users to understand the business needs
- Analyses the business needs/pain points/business problems of the end-users/customers and come up with high-level business and systems requirements for solving the business problems
- Document the business/system requirements to user stories and work with the development team to cover them to design
- Work as a liaison between the customers and the development team through the development cycle to ensure that the requirement coverage is optimal, without any changes or scope creep
- Work with the pre-sales and product management team to create appropriate user collaterals – brochures, sales pitch decks, user training materials
- Work with the implementation/DevOps team during the deployment process to ensure that the non-functional requirements and performance aspects as desired by the end-users are taken care of.
Candidate Profile & Skills required
- 5-10 years of experience in IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a Masters in Business Administration
- Certification in Business Analysis or related topics will be an added advantage.
- Empathy to customer and business problems
- Extremely detail-oriented, with a knack for solution-oriented approach
- Should have working knowledge in Agile methodology and aware of the terminology.
- Should have an overall understanding of Full stack development.
- Self-driven, self-motivated, and comfortable with aggressive deadlines and executing on fast iteration cycles
- Working experience with Middle East customers (onsite/offshore) will be added advantages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a very good team player
Email : email@example.com