Job Location: Ground floor, Vismaya Building, Infopark Kochi Campus, Cochin – 682042
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: 6 months – 2 years
Salary: Best in industry standards.
Job code: SPT-HR-153
We are looking for an outgoing candidate who has experience in a business analyst or project coordinator role in the IT industry.
1) Interpreting the business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirements with the help of strong analytical and project management skills.
2) Using standard templates and simple language to develop requirement specifications.
3)Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards.
4)Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain transparency and ensure that the solution meets customer’s needs.
5) Ability to conceptualize user scenarios, and capture these as workflows and wireframes. Coordinate with design experts to create mockups for presenting solution recommendations to clients.
6)Monitor the project progress and report the risks and issues in a timely manner.
1) Mandatory software requirement analysis experience with good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and critical thinking.
2) Strong problem-solving skills.
3) Good understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies.
4) Ability to identify changes to the agreed scope and communicate with the customer and relevant stakeholders.
5) Ability to ensure the project is completed within budget, scope and schedule constraints.
6) Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
Minimum 6 months experience in Business Analyst, Project Coordinator role in IT industry dealing with international clients.
Candidates with 1 month notice period are preferred.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume to email@example.com or call 8138967753 for shortlisting the profiles.