- Proficiency with Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint.
- Basic SQL skills with ability to extract and analyze large volumes of data using Oracle or Sybase databases.
- Experience creating interface specification documents, attribute mapping documents, functional specifications.
- Experience of using JIRA, ALM Quality Centre (or equivalent tools).
- Familiar with creating Gliffy Diagram and Balsamiq Wireframes.
- Understanding of trade life cycle events and front office to back-office system flows.
- Understanding of other financial data such as Balance Sheet, Risk Weighted Assets, P&L etc.
- Working knowledge of data analysis, management and governance concepts and tools.
- A Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Understanding of contemporary requirement’s elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice; familiarity with requirements engineering books and resources
- Understanding of how to practice requirements engineering according to several software development life cycles in a team environment
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed
- Application domain knowledge on Regulatory and controls is a plus, to have credibility with user representatives and be able to work effectively with them
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
Experience : 4-8 yrs
Job Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Openings : 2
Email : email@example.com