Experience: 2 – 4Yrs , Job Location :Technopark ,Trivandrum
Reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
As a Business Analyst, the primary responsibility will be requirement analysis, report the findings to the project manager as well as the developers. Other responsibilities include collecting systems information, creating a storyboard from the information gathered, and providing feedback to developers at the time of development and delivery.
· Research industry-related topics
· Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
· Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in product development
· Edit and proofread written pieces
· Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
· Create and manage functional requirement documents for the development of applications
· Work with the development team and scrum master on sprint planning meetings
· Participate in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and carry out instructions as directed by project managers.
· Develop test plans with the QA team and help to develop test scenarios for system testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
· Document requirement gathering sessions with business partners and document use cases, requirements, UAT scenarios, and other artifacts as applicable.
· Analyze user stories and, separate them according to the preferences and prepare product backlog working with the product owner and other SMEs.
· Participate in occasional QA activities.
· Design and develop project document templates base on SDLC methodology.
· Maintain close relationships with the UAT team coordinating testing activities across multiple organizations and monitor testing progress and results.
· Completed Graduation, preferably a BTech graduation.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
· Experience in creating strong, engaging content.
· Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
· Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
· Strong listening and communication skills.
· The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.