Business Development Executive – Imrokraft Solution
Business Development Executive (MALE CANDIDATES ONLY)
Qualification – BBA/MBA specialized in Marketing Preferred, Fresher’s can also apply.
Experience – 0 to 2 years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Maintain a level of metrics to meet activity goals (cold calls, leads, proposals).
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Strong communication and Presentation skills
- Pleasant personality with good presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact professionally with Clients across the globe.
- Good Internet exposure and awareness on web apps development is an added advantage.
- Should be self motivated and well organized.
- Well constructed business development strategies.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org