Business Development Executive – Bangalore Location
- Establish business development strategies and long-term plans to expand the company’s market shares, business revenue and company’s client portfolio in the Animation Industry, with primary focus on service-for-hire contracts, co-production projects, identification of potentially lucrative properties and establishment of new business ventures (such as Joint-Venture) including acquisition of, or merger with another company.
- Discuss annual targets and business strategies with the management team, through appraisal of the developments and trends in the Animation Industry.
- Prepare sales status reports, such as reports on sales forecasts, sales leads and projects, including activity reports with respect to deal closings, follow-up and achievement of goals made or sales targets.
- Oversee and manage the full sales cycle from identifying prospective business opportunities, liaising with stakeholders, driving the negotiation, closing the deal to administrative processes (such as invoicing, payment tracking, etc), and works in conjunction with the production team to ensure implementation of operational delivery processes.
- Manage customer accounts and build relationships and rapport with key decision makers within customer base, while continually build and develop new business opportunities.
- Support senior/junior executives in the daily management of assigned series development projects.
- Travel to festivals and other industry events for talent scouting, business relationship development.
- Solicit and field pitches from possible creators. Filter and present pitches with series potential internally.
- Build and maintain relationships with talent agencies and management companies.
Preferred skills :
- The candidate should ideally possess a good Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field with 1-3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing preferably with proven track-record in a similar role in the Media Industry.
- It is essential that the candidate has prior international work experience and has a network and access to key executives in multi-national corporations.
- Possess engaging and highly effective inter-personal skills that cultivate and grow lasting business relationships both internally and externally, with a strong grasp of the English language (both written and verbal) .
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines
- Must be detailed-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Strong development history and talent for identifying unique material
- Creativity and curiosity
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Extensive experience working with all levels of artists and writers.
- Must be a self starter, highly motivated, possess strong negotiation skills, good business acumen and the ability to respond and react effectively
Send resume to : email@example.com
Please follow and like us: