Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish business development strategies and long-term plans to expand the company’s market shares, business revenue and company’s client portfolio in the Animation Industry, with a primary focus on service-for-hire contracts, co-production projects, identification of potentially lucrative properties and establishment of new business ventures (such as Joint-Venture)
- Prepare sales status reports, such as reports on sales forecasts, sales leads, and projects, including activity, reports with respect to deal closings, follow-up and achievement of goals made or sales targets.
- Support senior/junior executives in the daily management of assigned series development projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with talent agencies and management companies.
Qualifications & Requirements
- The candidate should ideally possess a good Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in marketing for the creative segment will be considered as a plus.
- Strategic, communication, presentation, interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- Ability to think strategically and to master execution.
Email : email@example.com