Brief description :
- Minimum 3 – 5 years business development experience in the IT industry
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Prepared to travel
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our software and solutions
- Conduct prospecting and lead follow up from tele sales led activities
- Deliver corporate presentations and software demonstrations
- Qualify and manage opportunities including writing proposals and responding to tenders
- Monitor and report on all activities and pipelines
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through effective account management
- Experience in all sales cycle
- Market Analysing and establish competitive advantages
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details with subject line as “Business Development Manager”.