Brief description :
- .E/B. Tech. (Mechanical/Electrical) with experience in Sales, Key Account or Program Management (Ideally experience with Automotive/Supplier Industries).
- Strong Leadership & Sales Personality (managing in the matrix, using expertise & persuasion, a strong deal maker).
- Profound experience in Sales of Technical Products.
- Profound experience in Business Strategy Development & Execution.
- Knowledge of Automotive Development and Production Planning process.
- In-depth knowledge in the area of Engine, Transmission, Chassis & E-Mobility.
- Solid foundation in Business Processes, in particular pricing & product profitability analysis (PPA).
- Responsible of Business Development Strategy for Automotive Technologies Business Division – Strategic Roadmap Planning Sales & GP for Auto Technologies & Driving the process of Strategy Dialogue, Achievement of regional growth Targets through development strategy/roadmap that aligns with Automotive overall vision and Its Mid Term & Long Term Business Objectives.
- Driving local strategy process including Strategy Reviews & Strategic Projects
- of Automotive Technology Division, Create Business Plans for Innovations.
- Business and Market Research-Market Trend Analysis of Automotive Industry. Competitor analysis, Grasping & updating Management on latest Govt. Policies, Regulations, Legislations of Automotive Industry, OEM Key Technical Developments,
- Identify white spots & new Business growth opportunities.
- Scan market to identify potential M&A targets or form alliance & partnerships.
- Defining & consolidating Automotive market sizes, supporting Business Division in formulating Business & Product line Strategy.
- Order intake planning & monitoring for Automotive Technologies.
Experience : 10-15 yrs
Job Location : Pune
Notice Period : Not Constraint
Openings : 3
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org