Call Centre Manager – OrisysIndia Consultancy Services
OrisysIndia Consultancy Services – one of the trusted names in the field of providing Contact Centre Solutions is looking for experienced Call Centre Managers for their various projects across the country.
As a Call Centre Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources. He / She will hold the responsibility of meeting, and possibly setting, service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
Call centre managers should ensure that the complaints and queries that are likely to emerge through calls, emails and other modes of communication are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in the most appropriate manner. Call centre managers liaise with businesses for which they provide the first response, as well as to the third parties when and wherever applicable. He / She will coordinate and motivate the call centre staff and manage the staff recruitment as well.
Preferred skills :
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred age limit: 25-35.
- 2 -3 years of experience in handling clients through proficiency in multiple languages is required.
- Experience in handling call centres having 10+ executives.
- Should be well versed in call centre techniques, etiquette, rules and regulations.
- Candidates are required to work in rotational shifts, night shifts and on public holidays.
- Please mention the subject and expected CTC while sending your resumes.
Please send in your CVs along with your expected CTCs noted to email@example.com
If you have any queries in this regard please contact at +918086800203.