Brief description :
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in Lab workflows, LIS, and HIMS lab applications.
- Acquire good product knowledge and keeping up-to-date with developments in the LIS/HIMS field
- Provide product training to customers and business partners.
- Supporting educational needs for both technical teams and end-users as necessary.
- Setting up documentation for pre or post-customer training, such as quick guides, presentations, tutorials, etc.
- Provide customer feedback to the development team.
- Documentation of all customer contacts and interactions via CRM.
- Remote installation, configuration, and support of application and on-site visits as necessary.
- Remote technical support to solve customer questions
- Educational qualification – B.Sc-MLT / DMLT
- A strong background and minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience in working/managing laboratories in a hospital setting.
- Knowledge of Ms-Office and experience working with LIS/HIMS systems.
- Ability to communicate with both domestic and international customers to understand their requirements related to Lab workflows.
- Pro-active, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Committed and showing initiative
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
Email : email@example.com