We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content creator duties include producing and publishing content and formulating content strategies.
The candidate should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, boost brand awareness and aid in fostering engagement online.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Interview industry professionals, team members and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members, also edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Research industry-related topics and prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs, market trends and recommend new topics
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates) to ascertain content engagement levels
- Update website content as needed
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and knowledge of HTML
- Experience with social media management
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems is a plus(e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Minimum Educational/Professional Qualification Required:
- Graduate/Post Graduate + Computer Science/Information Technology background will be an added advantage
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Please visit our career page to apply for this position: http://jobs.perfomatix.com/content-creator-15735/