Brief description :
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer cum Social Media Coordinator who has worked with International clients, preferably in the field of automotive. He / She will be responsible for writing & developing content; and planning, implementing & managing social media strategies for a range of Australian clients in order to improve marketing efforts and increase sales. SEO, digital marketing and English content writing practices and techniques are essential to this role.
1. Research, gather, organize and write information and data for blogs, articles and social media platforms.
2. Create different types of web content for multiple industries and verticals.
3. Integrate content into new or existing websites.
4. Collaborate with graphic designers and digital marketing experts to deliver final content.
5. Coordinate social media posts across social platforms.
6. Create promotional and info graphic content for social media.
7. Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of content in search results.
8. Keep up to date with industry trends in the client’s field of expertise.
9. Find and research on what is trending on digital marketing, SEO and content creation and implement them in your work.
10. Utilise industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
1.1. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in content writing and managing social media platforms, preferably for international clients.
2.2. Experience in campaign and community management and running social media for a brand.
3.3. Strong understanding of brand management and ability to work within brand guidelines.
4.4. Sound knowledge of social channels and their impact on businesses.
5.5. Excellent knowledge about the automotive industry.
6.6. Proven record of excellent writing skills and an impeccable command over the English language.
7.7. Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
8.8. Education: Graduate/Post graduate; preferred majors are marketing, media, literature or related.
9.9. Prefer candidates from Trivandrum, Kerala, who can join immediately.
Rush in your resume and grab the opportunity.
For more details, dial 7994673997.
Email : email@example.com