Credit Control & Report Specialist – On Contract (3 months)
Job description :
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handle queries, enquiries on remittances, co-ordinate with clients if required, or with other support functions as per the deadlines defined.
- Chase distributor and other debts in line with the payment terms and debt protocol and escalate any potential problems as per escalation agreement.
- Preparing MIS and other sales reports with 100 percent accuracy.
- Work closely with other back office support teams in India and the teams in UK for solving queries, enquiries and to ensure protocols are followed by the concerned teams.
- Immediate Joining
- A graduate in any stream.
- Experience of 2-5 years in Back office environment/BPO.
- Must have experience in direct Interaction with UK/US/AUS Clients via E-mail and Phone.
- Should be proficient in MS Excel, formulas and functions (vlookup, pivots etc).
- Excellent Communication Skills both Oral and Writing.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org