Brief description :
• Good verbal and written communication skills-ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
• Experience in Direct Interaction with Clients via E-mail and Phone.
• Identify and assess client needs to achieve desired goals.
• Proven customer support & Administrative skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Good knowledge of MS office, word processing and transcription, strong email etiquette, internet researches.
• Provide accurate and complete information to the clients by using the right tools.
• Shift Time – US Shift
• Any graduate
• Experienced candidates with good command of English need to apply for this post.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Candidates who are willing to work in night shift please forward your resume to the given email.
Apply with your Recent CV, Notice period to : firstname.lastname@example.org with Job code GDS/247/216
Imp – Application without job code on the email subject will be rejected.
Please mention your Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.