Customer Care Specialists (US Timing) – SCSOFT Technologies
Experience : 3 to 5 years.
Vacancy : 4
Qualification : Bachelors of Science degree with Life Sciences or Allied Healthcare majors (Biology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, etc)
Location : Technopark, Trivandrum
Job Description :
- Provide users with product support on product issues, software bugs or customer problems and properly taking ownership of issues
- through to resolution – on the phone, or via email
- Identify, research and resolve all client problems, questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Coordinate with internal resources for all problems and issues not resolved during the initial contact with client
- Document, track and monitor the client’s problems and issues to ensure a timely resolution
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors of Science degree with Life Sciences or Allied Healthcare majors (Biology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, etc)
- Customer Service and/or Training (preferred clinical trials industry, pharmaceutical industry/medical field experience.)
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills in English language (written and oral).
- PC skills including full MS Office package (Word, Excel, Publisher, Access, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint).
- 3 to 5 years of prior experience as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or as Data Manager with a Pharmaceutical industry or Clinical Research Organizations.
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Management activities (Study Start-up, Conduct, Close-out) in various Clinical Data Management Systems like Oracle Inform, Medidata Rave etc.
- Knowledge of SAS
SCSoft Technologies Private Limited provides solutions globally in the following technology verticals:
- Mass Transit
- Managed IT Services
- Financial Sector
Contact Email: careers.india@SCSOFT.com