Brief description :
- Experience in DBD role – 3- 8 yrs
- Will be Responsible for all type of MIS / Analytics requirements
- Query Optimization / Fine tuning / analyzing Expensive queries and proactively reporting to the dev team
- Develop database tables and ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures. Test database and perform bug fixes.
- Designs, builds, and implements relational databases.
- Test databases for performance, fine- tuning when necessary.
- Complete documentation on all assigned systems and databases, including business rules, logic, and processes.
- Researches and evaluates new techniques and tools, making recommendations to purchase or implement when appropriate.
- MS SQL Server 2005 to 2016 versions.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server.
- Technical experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
In the mail, kindly mention the Notice Period, Current CTC & Expected CTC.
Email : email@example.com