- 2-3 plus years of experience of as Data Engineer.
- Job Type – Full Time
- Build, maintain, and own the ETL for a streamlined and logical data pipeline for personalization artificial intelligence app using machine learning, deep learning, statistical analysis, and savvy data selection.
- Work with product and data science teams in building and evolving the foundation, platform, and structure that enable data products to create differential progress.
- Collaborate with teams in the development and implementation of policies for prevention of instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Prioritize structured and unstructured data, ETL scrubbing, analysis, and for use in delivering actionable insights and scaling the company.
- Evaluate new data sources, approaches and technology and makes recommendations for solutions and conduct quarterly evaluations of the .data science team’s efficiency and makes changes as necessary.
- Participate in strategic planning, data acquisition, API integrations, and product line planning with the executive team.
- Aid in the creation, automation, production, and tuning of advanced analytical models that ingest data and provide actionable insights and outputs.
- Work with compliance team members to create, implement, and maintain data governance policies consistent with all compliance requirements, GDPR, and CCPA.
- 3+ years of data-related experience at the management level and in the trenches.
- Analytical modeling across more than one industry.
- ETL and automation expertise.
- Extensive experience with data sourcing and selection.
- Extensive experience managing data ingestion, data engineers, and data Wrangling.
- NLP, NLU.
- Graph/Neo4j database experience a plus.
- Data visualization and interpretation. (Plot.ly, Dash, D3, etc.).
- Ability and willingness to create Ability to perceive intent and motivations, which will be helpful in negotiation and modeling.
- A futurist mindset, the ability to recognize that in others.
- Savvy data acumen and willingness to ask questions or admit you need help.
- Systems level thinking and the ability to comprehend and retain complex concepts.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: