Devops Engineer (2-8 Years Experience)
- EngineF seeking good Cloud/DevOps candidates with 2-8 years experience specifically in AWS Cloud platform. Most of the work is related to AWS, however, the incumbent should be able to work with GCP or Azure if the need arises.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design the services and components as defined by the architecture.
- Assist developers in SCM and Build management.
- Manage the entire CI/CD process integrations.
- Plan and execute the Automation as and when required.
- Research and develop PoC as to embrace the new platform.
- Experience in any of the Cloud vendor like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Good understanding of cloud principles like Scalability, Resilience and High Availability and ability to integrate with any of the new services adoptions.
- Should be familiar with most of the common AWS services like EC2, CloudWatch, RDS, S3, VPC and Route53.
- Good in Source Code management like GitHub, BitBucket or GitLab.
- Experience Jenkins, CodeBuild, CloudFormation,
- Excellent experience in Docker and ECS/ Kubernetes.
- Ability to write automation scripts in BASH, Python or any scripting tools.
- Good understanding of security aspects like Encryption, Firewall, DDoS, SSL, etc.
- Should be good in Networking areas like VPC, Subnets, Routes, NAT, VPN and SDN.
- Deployment experience in ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB, Neo4J is an added advantage.
Nice to Have:
- API Gateway(Apigee/Mashery) and Serverless (Lambda/CloudFunctions).
- Terraform and Hashicorp tools.
- Virtualisation and OpenStack.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow and like us: