Experience – 3- 7 Years Job Location :Technopark ,Trivandrum
Reach us: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
What do we expect from you?
- You have 3+ years of experience working with production infrastructure in any of the three major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), AWS experience will be the first preference.
- You have a very good understanding of major AWS services. (EC2, ECS, Fargate, API Gateways, EKS, RDS, S3 among others)
- You have an eye for security, and a good grasp of security first architecture for the cloud.
- You have a penchant for automating things – whether it be things on your home computer – or complex production workflows in the cloud – you’re always looking at how to save your time by automating things.
- You have experience working with Infrastructure as Code systems(IaC) – Experience with one or more of Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt is required. Experience with AWS CloudFormation would be considered a plus.
- You have production experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines, monitoring tools, data collection infrastructure for at least a medium-size operation. Experience in
- Gitlab, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, or similar tools are preferred.
- You are good at communicating clearly about requirements to clients as well as team members.
- You have experience in working with containers and containerized deployment pipelines and have experience with container orchestration tools, preferably Kubernetes.
- You are good at coding in any of the widely used languages around the cloud-native ecosystem (Go/Python/Ruby/Java)
- You have at least basic knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL database suites and have experience in setting them up for high availability, and fault tolerance – in the cloud or on-premises. Experience with one or more of PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Couchbase is preferred.
- You have experience working with data pipelines and infrastructure experience around setting up data engineering pipelines.
- You have basic experience with web front-end technologies (Just enough to whip up quick dashboards/Data Visualizations for internal purposes)
- What will be your responsibilities?
- You are expected to work with our clients/customers on their cloud infrastructure, optimizing and maintenance of the said infrastructure.
- You’ll be closely working with Solution Architects and implement solutions for the clients/customers, as well as coming up with solutions of your own.
- You’re expected to write tools/systems to better manage customer infrastructure, you’re also expected to communicate with the customers regarding the company solutions, and the customer requirements.
- You’re expected to provide support for in-house tools and internal projects within the company on all cloud/infrastructure-related matters.