Brief description :
- Planning and developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Managing clients in the International Markets (the US, Europe, Middle East, etc.).
- Collaborate with the client and internal team for the execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Measuring and report campaign performance.
- Identify campaign performance trends and gain insights to optimize the campaign performance.
- Evaluate the overall digital marketing campaign effectiveness and propose new strategies for the client’s business success.
- Manage digital marketing and creative teams.
- Develop digital media budgets based on the client’s business goals.
- Training and motivating subordinates to manage work effectively.
- Create and maintain client relationships.
- The candidate should have experience working across all digital marketing channels – PPC, SEO, Social Media, Website Management, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, CRO, eCommerce.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- Creative skills to guide the design and content team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics, Marketing Automation tools.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in marketing research and analysis.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other development platforms.
- Knowledge of media budget planning.
Email : email@example.com