Job Title/Designation: Email Campaign Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Title: Email Campaign Manager
We are looking to hire an email marketing manager to be responsible for our end-to-end email marketing strategy. The individual will work closely with the sales and marketing teams, particularly leadership, to identify how to best target user groups and develop the email content they’re seeking. The ideal candidate will collaborate across functions to deliver an effective email marketing strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Email Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify target email audience and grow our email list, using particularly placed sign up forms and gated content throughout the larger website
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns. This includes developing subject lines, designing email templates, building email lists, and more.
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Create email reporting dashboards and custom reports for analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email program.
- Create and segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.). Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Conduct analysis of results and develop test plans to continuously improve email performance.
- Lead email marketing initiatives including continual optimization of email marketing strategy, platform and related processes to retain and monetize existing customers.
- Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and privacy policies
Email Campaign Manager Requirements:
- Experience in Hubspot is a must
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Sufficient experience in marketing automation and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- HTML Knowledge preferred
- Skilled in problem-solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
Interested candidates, please drop your updated resumes to email@example.com
Company website link: https://inapp.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://in.linkedin.com/company/inapp