Job Description :
- Candidate should be able to maintain the accounts individually and Should have sound knowledge of Latest Version Tally
- Experience in processing journal entries, invoices, month-end journals, reconciliations
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Experience in Accounts receivable and Accounts payable
- Experience in Goods and Service Tax
- Prepare & file TDS Return & issue certificate
- Hands on experience in PF, ESI
- Compile, analyze & prepare financial statements including monthly, annual A/c preparation.
- Accounting ,Finalization of Balance Sheet, Ledger Accounts & Income tax returns
Preferred skills :
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Strong hold in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize areas that need improvement and take the initiative to seek methods to achieve those improvements.
- Should be able to be relied upon to provide complete and accurate information; and also to safeguard confidential information.
- Should be willing assist the role of HR/Admin along with Finance
- Should be a good team player.
- Experience – 1 to 3 years
- Accounting/ Finance/ Commerce Background/ Education Preferred
- Only male candidates
On subject Line “Please mention Executive – Finance & Admin”
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org along with their notice period, experience, current and expected CTC details