Finance Deputy Manager – Flytxt Mobile Solutions
- Ensure accounts are up to date on real time basis.
- Ensure accounts are maintained according to the applicable accounting standards (Indian GAAP and IFRS).
- Ensure that proper internal control exists within the accounting function.
- Ensure that an efficient Chart of Accounts is used always to enable efficient and accurate reporting of the financials to internal stakeholders and external parties like Auditors, statutory authorities etc.
- Ensure that the full gamut of the accounting softwares functionality in terms of Groups, Ledgers, Sub-Ledgers, Cost Centers, Profit centers, other attributes are used so that the maintained accounts give ready-made MIS in the form of Entity-wise, Customer-wise, Product-wise, Department/Function-wise financials statements.
- Ensure that Consolidation of the group as a whole happens on real time basis
- Responsible for Monthly Book closure and finalization of accounts within 5 working days of last working day of the previous month.
- Preparation of MIS reports and other reports as required by AGM Finance and CFO Submit monthly reports within a week with details of all expenses and variance analysis with Budgets.
- Forecasting of expenses on a monthly basis.
- Payment forecasting on a monthly basis as an input into the Cash flow projections.
- Payment forecasting to manage funds in the various entities and ensure that adequate funds are available in all entities.
- Preparation of Budgets of all operating expenses.
- Ensure that expense claims are properly administered and paid out in time.
- Ensure that Fixed Assets registers are maintained and up to date on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all intercompany balances are reconciled and tallied in accounts.
- Ensure that payroll process is administered properly and in time.
- Responsible to ensure tax & statutory compliances and filing of returns
- Liaise with Auditors and ensure that audits (Statutory, Tax, Internal and Consolidated Financials audits) are completed within prescribed timelines.
- Mentoring & training the subordinates in the team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualifications Required :Chartered Accountant (Mandatory)
- Minimum 2+ Years of relevant experience
- Accounting skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Decision making skills
- Auditing skills
- Planning and prioritization skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Communication skills
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org