Brief description :The accounts officer is responsible for maintaining time bound serviceability to vendor’s invoice processing and payments. This role also interacts with internal support team members on vendor issues to ensure that vendor expectations are met, and the vendor obligations are fulfilled in a timely manner.
The primary roles and responsibilities are as follows :
1. Central point for receipt of all vendor invoices and correspondence over phone or email.
2. Verification of invoices for relevant supporting documents and providing email confirmation to vendors for receipt of invoices.
3. Transmission of invoice copies to end user department for obtaining approvals and onward submission to accounts payable team.
4. Follow up and tracking of invoices pending at any stage including end user department, accounts payable department, vendors for clarifications etc.
5. Act as a key point of contact between vendors and end user departments on financial matters.
6. Receive, research, and resolve all types of routine internal and external inquiries concerning vendor payments, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate team.
7. Circulating daily report on fresh receipts and pending item status. Carries excellent work experience in excel and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
8. Responsible for adhering to turn-around-time (TAT) for vendor payments and reconciliations.
9. Timely updation to management on invoice status, issues requiring attention and resolution.
1. Graduate in finance and accounts with 3+ years of work experience in similar profile
2. Excellent in verbal and written English communication
3. Hands on experience in working on excel spreadsheets
4. Excellent follow-up, communication, and customer service skills
Position requires a team player, positive proactive attitude, and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Email : email@example.com