- Assisting in the financial data analysis by consolidating data from various source points.
- Financial analysis, planning and forecasting support
- Posting of financial transactions.
- Periodic Monitoring Tasks on specific processes in various finance systems
- Monthly revenue reconciliation and revenue recognition.
- Creation and update of process documentation
- Knowledge of Accounting principles
- Working knowledge in any ERP system.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work in UK Shifts
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education- UG:B.Com – Commerce, PG MBA/PGDM – Finance, IT
- Accounting/Finance/Commerce Background/ Education Preferred.
- Experience in Accounts receivable process for US/UK geographies would be a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months experience is required
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org