Brief description :
We are looking for a 5+ experienced Finance Manager professional to join our team. The Finance manager will collaborate with the executive management team to analyze department finances and develop budgets that will keep the company’s cost down.
- Experienced in tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return. Monthly GST and TDS return filing.
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Creates and maintains a series of financial controls and procedures for the Accounting department.
- Provides relevant financial information to the executive management team.
- Oversees and takes responsibility for all financial procedures and records.
- Responsible for the various ledgers including cash disbursements, cash receipts, accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable summary, and journal entries to adjust the general ledger.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
- Experienced in GST and TDS work including returns filing on time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience as a Finance Manager/Asst manager/Sr.Executive/financial management
- Thorough understanding of budgetary and accounting principles, practices, and policies.
- Demonstrated creative, problem solving, Analytical, Organizational, attention to details and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in handling Tally, Microsoft Office and QuickBook.
- Experienced in handling IT Company Finance.
*Immediate Joiners Preferred*
In the mail, kindly mention the Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org