- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-View-Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
Strong knowledge on Flutter widgets like Cupertino for iOS and Material Components for Android.
Knowledge on git and continuous integration.
Be familiar with REST APIs.
General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
Good understanding of Java, Kotlin, Swift and Flutter.
Experience with project setup from scratch (Building network + Data Layers).
Should be good at debugging, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like adb, proguard.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with “Flutter Developer” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your experience in years, Current Salary, Expected Salary and Notice period duration in your email body.