We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS or LESS
- Good Knowledge in Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Basic understanding of local storages in browsers
- Good knowledge on UX/UI Design Principles.
- Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and Responsive web design
- Ability to handle UI and Design issues with little/no assistance
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as git etc.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org