We are looking for a Front Office Executive to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a FO Executive, the person will be the first point of contact for the company and he/she will provide administrative support across the organization. He/She will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Preferred skills :
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Coordinating the interview process with Recruitment Team.
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Updating Leave Cards (Maintaining the manual document of the Employees applying for leaves).
- Assisting the HR team in Joining and exit formalities.
- Good communication skill
Send resume to : email@example.com