FRONT OFFICE / RECEPTIONIST (Female Candidates Only)
- In charge of all front desk operations.
- Maintaining and upkeep of the reception.
- Coordination of ID and other visitors cards.
- Responsible for payments of bills.
- In charge of utilities and maintenance of furniture.
- In charge of faxing documents to various locations in a timely manner.
- Receiving the customers, clients, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile & Greetings and assist them., well groomed & pleasing manners
- Answering the phone calls made, and redirecting them to the concerned people effectively & politely.
- Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to the employees of the organization and sending them to the addressed person correctly.
- Coordinating the communication between employees of different departments.
- Mailing letters and other documents, messages to the necessary people.
- Recording complaints, problems, queries and providing suitable answers and assistance for the same.
- Arranging travel and accommodation arrangements for the employees and clients.
- Maintaining the records of entry and exit details.
- Managing the clients who visit and arranging the comforts for them.
- Coordinating the appointments and consultation time of the clients with the management (HR) and other employees of the organization.
- Providing excellent customer service with good satisfaction.
- Maintain registers for Courier records, Movement register for Employees, Attendance Register
Preferred skills :
- Minimum of 0-1 years experience.
- Should be a self-starter and should be able to work independently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced Multinational environment.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to follow company rules and policies.
- Friendly, cheerful and helpful.
- Ability to handle many tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to store and record information accurately.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
More freshers openings : http://www.freshersjobskerala.com/
Please follow and like us: