Brief description :
Mettle is on the lookout for Full Stack Developers.
Minimum 2 years of experience in end-to-end full-stack development process. Involved in development, release and maintenance of at least one moderately large project or product.
Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala. This is currently a WFH position with work from office option available on request.
How to apply :
Send a mail to email@example.com with the subject line “FSD-2020-01-TPA-02.”
Please attach your latest résumé highlighting work experience relevant to your FSD assignments.
Synopsis of your work experience in the mail will be appreciated.
Note: We may not be able to consider the applications of those who have applied for a position at Mettle in the past 12 months.
- Develop functional and appealing web applications front-end.
- Translate designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs for front-end applications.
- Follow UI/UX principles and best practices as they evolve from time to time and design web applications for best end-user experience.
- Develop database schemas to support web applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile browsers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering preferably in Computer Science or MCA.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- Sound knowledge in any of the popular front-end and back-end frameworks.
- In-depth understanding of browser security model and web security principles and best practice.
- Thorough understanding of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them.
- Awareness about UI/UX design principles.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Stay current and contribute insights on cutting edge web application development approaches and architecture.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability and reliability are being considered when architecting web applications.