We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will write well designed, testable, efficient code to design and develop rapid prototypes and high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- 1+ years of Node.js experience
- Experience with Express, Hapi
- Experience with Istanbul, Mocha, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience with React or Vue
- Experience with Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience integrating with REST API
- Database skills – You understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org