We are looking for an experienced HR Executive to join our team. Ladies with a minimum of 3+years experience in HR/People Management are preferred.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Assist in performance management processes
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with employees.
· Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
· Proven Experience in an HR position
· Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability
· Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or MBA.
. Looking for Female candidates who can join immediately. Freshers are not considered for this position.
Interested candidates, please forward the resumes to email@example.com