Job Description :
- Maintain human resource by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Address employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Being part of compensation and benefits administration
- Development, implementation and maintenance of best practice HR policies and practices
- Ensure Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health by implementing safety and wellness programs
Preferred skills :
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in Human Resources
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and prioritization skills, with the capability to manage multiple priorities with competing priorities/deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills including attention to detail combined with the skill to communicate concisely with senior colleagues and figures both within and outside the Organization
- An ability to innovate and apply HR best practice
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and proactively and respond to the changing demands that arise in a challenging environment
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
If you think you are the right match to the above-mentioned position, please send your resumes to email@example.com with your current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.