Brief description :
- Maintain human resources by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Address employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Being part of the compensation and benefits administration.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of best practices HR policies and practices.
- Ensure Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health by implementing safety and wellness programs.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and prioritization skills, with the capability to manage multiple priorities with competing priorities/deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills including attention to detail combined with the skill to communicate. concisely with senior colleagues and figures both within and outside the Organization.
- An ability to innovate and apply HR best practices.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and proactively and respond to the changing demands that arise in a challenging environment.
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience in Human Resources.
Qualification: MBA Graduate.
Note: Kindly mention the subject as “Application for the post – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER”. Send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org