Designation: Inbound Marketing Manager
Location: Technopark, Trivandrum
● Develop and execute a scalable, integrated Inbound campaign plan which increases conversion and reduces acquisition costs. Lead and manage efforts in content development, web and graphic design, SEO, online advertising, social media marketing and conversion optimization.
● Working with sales and marketing, closely track, analyze, and report out on our inbound marketing performance across all marketing channels.
● Manage inbound pipeline, from MQL to closed deals.
● Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms/etc., and use that information to make recommendations on Inbound marketing strategy.
● Lead a cross-functional team, including Demand Generation, SEO, Content Marketing, Marketing Technology, Brand Marketing, and Analytics to guide and execute Inbound marketing strategy
● Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
● Own reporting of Inbound metrics.
● 8+ years of experience in relevant marketing functions, at least 3 in a leadership role.
● 5+ years of experience as configuring and administering marketing automation software (such as HubSpot or Marketo) and customer relationship management software (such as Salesforce.com or SugarCRM)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Proficient at proofreading and editing English copy.
● 5+ years of experience working with and or managing creative resources
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Power user of Microsoft Excel.
● Strong skills with Google Analytics and SEO tools like SEM Rush, Moz and SpyFu
● Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
● Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org