Roles & Responsibilities
- 2 to 6 years of hands on development experience in iOS platform
- Experience with developing native Applications using Objective-C/Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch
- Excellent knowledge in Swift.
- Practical experience of MVC, MVVM and other design patterns.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Experience working with RESTful server-side APIs
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- Candidate should be familiar with and articulate the differences and trade-offs between competing mobile platforms such as Android, iPhone, IPad etc.
- Experience with HTML5, JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap, Appcelerator or Flutter is a plus.
- Work experience using version control systems.
- Preparation/Understanding design document and coding
- Interaction with multiple teams for collaborative development
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Must be extremely passionate about learning new technologies & implementing them.
- Must take ownership and accountability for projects & deliver on time lines.
Candidate Profile & Skills required
- Must be a graduate in computer science engineering or equivalent
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be a very good team player
- Should have working knowledge in Agile methodology and aware of the terminologies
- Should have an overall understanding of Full stack development
- Availability should be immediate
Email : email@example.com