iOS Developers – Socius Innovative Global Brains
iOS Developers ( Preferably trained iOS candidate) Job Description:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools. Such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- The knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. Such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience- 6 month to 1 year.
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ MCA.
Send resume to : email@example.com