What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced iOS Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings,
early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
Job Description :
· Designing & implementing new application features
· Maintaining and refactoring existing features/code
· Assisting with overseeing other development team members.
· Participating in continuous software development process improvement
· Developer in Mobile Application development having 3 to 4 years’ experience in
developing mobile applications for iOS.
· Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tool
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
Email : email@example.com